Crest Sensi-Stop Strips are a breakthrough way to get tooth sensitivity relief. Sensi-Stop Strips are applied directly to sensitive areas for 10 minutes giving the special ingredient targeted contact time against sensitivity pain for immediate relief and up to 1 month of protection*. The soft-touch strips target a specific area of your mouth that’s suffering from tooth sensitivity. A breakthrough way to get tooth sensitivity relief. *with the use of similar oxalate products, some patients reported sensitivity relief for periods of up to one month, while others reported relief for shorter periods. Get sensitivity relief like never before.
- It’s a breakthrough way to get tooth sensitivity relief
- Flexible, thin strips can be applied directly to sensitive areas of teeth
- Unlike toothpaste –Sensi-Stop strips contain a key active ingredient for longer contact time on tooth surface to help block sensitivity pain
- Within minutes, Sensi-Stop strips build a lasting barrier to help relieve sensitivity symptoms for up to 30 days* *with the use of similar oxalate products, some patients reported sensitivity relief for periods of up to one month, while others reported relief for shorter periods.
- Get sensitivity relief like never before.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Dipotassium Oxalate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Do not use this product If: you suffer from bleeding gums or loose teeth, you have a history of kidney stones, you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you are under 18 years old, you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Easy to use strip: Apply a Crest Sensi-Stop Strip to cover outer gumline of sensitive teeth and wear for 10 minutes. If you have more than one sensitive area, apply a strip to each area. While people experience relief after using one strip, for additional relief, you may treat again - allow one day between uses. See leaflet for more information.
No posts found