Whiten your smile from the inside out while restoring tooth enamel with Rembrandt Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste. Specially formulated with a rapid-release peroxide ingredient, this mint whitening toothpaste starts working immediately on contact for visibly whiter teeth.
- Rapid-release peroxide starts working on contact to visibly whiten deep stains inside teeth
- Fresh mint whitening toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling clean and invigorated
- Sodium fluoride strengthens teeth by restoring tooth enamel
- On the Surface: gently polishes away surface stains, without scratching the enamel
- Below the surface: safely whitens below the enamel to help remove deep stains where they start.
- *Active Dental Peroxide: the same enamel-safe whitening ingredient that dentists use.
- Fluoride: to actively restore and strengthen enamel
- Whitens on and below the surface
- Whitens deeper (with ADP)
- Restores enamel
- Formulated for superior whitening
- Unlike most whitening pastes, expertly designed to provide double the whitening action
- Visible whitening in 8 weeks
- Significantly better whitening than the leading paste (at 8 weeks with rinse)
- First toothpaste with the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use
- Brush Teeth Thoroughly, Preferably after Each Meal or at least 2 Times a Day, or as Directed by a Dentist or Physician
- Children Under 12 Years: Ask a Dentist or Physician
- Store at 20°-25°C (68° – 77°F)
No posts found