Plus White 5 Minute Premier Whitening System features advanced technology that starts to work in just five minutes. This product works with proven bleaching power that whitens and brightens teeth. This Premier 5 Minute Whitening System utilizes a stainguard rinse that keeps teeth whiter, while the stain-lifting polymer acts as a bonding agent that helps to capture and remove dirt and debris that becomes stuck in your teeth. The enamel-friendly Plus White Teeth Whitening System systematically whitens your teeth, and includes a comfortable, flexible mouth tray and a needle nose tube to make precise application easier. Plus White 5 Minute Premier Teeth Whitening System:
- Advanced technology that starts working in 5 minutes
- Enamel-friendly complete process that systematically whitens your teeth
- Proven bleaching power that whitens and brightens teeth
- Stainguard rinse keeps teeth whiter
- Comfortable, flexible mouth tray
- Needle-nose tube for precise application
Stop Use Indications: Important: if the gel is of a liquid or watery consistency, it is possible that the product was affected by excessive heat and will not perform properly. Do not use if the product is in this condition. Warning: please read before use. Do not swallow the plus white stainguard rinse or the speed whitening gel. In case of accidental ingestion seek professional assistance or contact a poison center immediately. If either product comes in contact with your eyes, rinse immediately. Not recommended for use by children under the age of 12 without the approval of their dentist. Do not use while sleeping. Do not use if you have gum disease, wear braces, have receding gums or sore gums, have cavities or if allergic to any of the ingredients. If in doubt, check with your dentist. Stop use and consult your dentist if you experience any serious burning sensations, Sensitivity to gums, mouth, or tissue damage. Will not whiten caps, crowns or veneers.
Ingredients:Ingredients: 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel: Water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Potassium Stannate, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Etidronic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide. StainGuard Rinse: Water, Glycerin, PVP, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Flavor, Citric Acid, Blue 1.
Instructions: Directions - just 3 easy steps to a whiter, brighter smile
- Prepare: brush your teeth and rinse mouth with water
- Whiten & rinse: squeeze a small continuous line of plus white speed whitening gel into both sides of the mouth tray and carefully insert it into your mouth. Position the mouth tray over your teeth and bite down very gently. Very little pressure is needed to achieve maximum results. Leave in for 5 minutes for regular whitening. For badly stained or yellow teeth, allow 15-20 minutes. After desired time is reached, remove mouth tray and rinse mouth several times with cool water, thoroughly flushing any remaining gel from mouth and gum area. Do not swallow gel. Rinse mouth tray thoroughly in lukewarm water and air dry. Wash hands with soap and water after whitening process.Important: wipe any excess gel from your gums or any other area other than your teeth. Do not use consecutively for more than 14 days
- Stainguard post rinse: mix one part (at least a teaspoon) of the concentrated StainGuard post rinse with 2 parts water. Swish in mouth for 15-20 seconds and rinse out. For best results, follow the dilution requirements. Do not use the concentrate alone.Show off your whiter smile!For best results: use twice daily for two weeks. The whitening process begins with the very first application. After the second week, use once or twice a week, or as needed to maintain the white shade you have achieved.
Attention: store plus white speed whitening gel in a cool, dry place and keep away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.